- Basically if this setting is set to yes, then the confirmation link sent to the user will automatically log that user in, when clicked (if someone else is already logged in at the time that user is logged out first). This can be useful in that users can then be directed somewhere else (perhaps to update their profile), and they are already logged in.
- What does Email Confirmed Users mean?
- By default only unconfirmed users are emailed when they initially sign. This option gives you the option of sending users an email when they have confirmed their signature.
- What is an unconfirmed transition?
- By default users transition from a unconfirmed to confirmed state. Ie once they have signed if they add there email again they just get an error saying they have already joined, signed etc.
- What is the email queue?
- By default LH Signing will send emails to users on form submission using wp_mail. This is fine but in a high volume situation you may wan to queue this for later. If you do switch this to yes.
Attributes for the shortcode and their defaults
- ‘first_name’ => 1 ,
- boolean used to determine if the firstname input is added to the form
- ‘last_name’ => 1,
- boolean used to determine if the lastname input is added to the form
- ‘first_name_placeholder’ => ‘Your First Name’,
- text used to determine if the firstname input placeholder
- ‘last_name_placeholder’ => ‘Your Last Name’,
- text used to determine the lastname input placeholder
- ’email_placeholder’ => ‘Your Email’,
- text used to determine the email input placeholder
- ‘submit_value’ => ‘Add your Signature’,
- text used to determine the submit value (note this has been migrated from post meta so if you have a value for lh_signing-submit_text it will override this attribute, until it is deleted)
If you like this plugin please consider making a donation to further development